I cringe at the sound of SILENCE!
It deafens me by the ring
It blurs my sight and provokes me to open my mouth and force my throat to let out a defined tone that reflects off the four walls that captures me
It restores my soul, keeps me sane and pleases me because in this time capsule i only hear SILENCE!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence by sharnae green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper