Silence may be too old,
Silence may be too odd.
But silence gives life to the unpeaceful soul;
Silence may bee too loud,
Loud that you can even hear your heart beat fast.
Silence that can be a vast.
Don't ever let silence conquer the inner you!
Because the dark persona might eat you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence by Lalaine Rebamonte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal