Silence at Daybreak
In darks, in prolific sands with sprinkles of rain,
Springs up a greening deed, the seed with a grin!
Teeny it learns of its teeming plants, is a part
Of plant, a silent kingdom; rivers visit
Pour waters to its stems to grow green;
Its painted in colours with sunlights strewn,
It plans climates and drives them in time;
Healthy it is to lead a team called forests
For guests ‘animals' to arrest in caress.
Seed with a grin, sighs rejoicing!
Prays for dawn to break in! !
Teeny it learns of its teeming plants, outsiders
Search sweet aroma for food, so stand that side;
To erect in heights strong to direct rough winds,
to blow soft breezes in widths;
To grow in lengths, wood for home,
flute for music, all for kids;
if its unique, its cut down to bonsai art,
carried out to musuems, for all folks;
Seed with a grin, looks in..
For dawn in no mean! !
Teeny it learns of its teeming plants, latex
Of it is as rubber in use, fibre of it use in textile;
To shine in daylights; enlighten a soul out of daydreams,
To dance in seasons with clinging flowers for pollens!
These positive notes energise medicine origins.
Roars of factories use electricity of coal,
From ur burrial sands, after many years long;
Further turn to crude petrol, for road vechiles' roll.
Seed with a grin, learns this grim!
In short, dawn breaks, seed breaks down! !
swetha vvr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence at Daybreak by swetha vvr )
- Smile, Hafsa Abdul Nasser
- Quest, guest!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Quest!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Mystical Understanding, Naveed Akram
- Who will save me, Mustapha Muinah
- The Nigerian Politician, Joseph Ogbonna
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)