Silence Of The Waters
i sat besides the rock
staring in to the deep waters
the water looks at me silent and serene
in this waters echoes his words
look in to the clear waters...
will give you all the answers you are searching for
will this waters remind the beauty of laughter to me again?
will this waters wash my memories away?
will this waters bring him back to me?
love flows will this water carry my love to him.?
when he looks in to the waters will this waters reflect my face to him?
will this water fill me complete me...?
i keep asking this waters which never reply
come back dearst..............come back
for its you who have all the answers
steffy samuel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence Of The Waters by steffy samuel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney