You will not abandon me,
but kill me gently
reciting a hymn.
As if the speech was slurred,
after the encounter.
Time. It was not yours, not mine.
Punctuated again in
I am searching the frozen lake.
Unuttered gratitude. I
will not submit the ultimate.
Barrier reef was rising.
I sit alone
down the lane.
Waiting for the sunset.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SILENCE UNSAID by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak