Silent Cry Was Heard
Little soul your external life has not begun
but the soul that is life surly is alive and well.
I don’t know why did your mother dwelled
on letting you die?
The screams you cried as that doctor began the
abortion blows my mind.
God did not let those cries go; He heard the very last cry.
Sweet child now you live in eternity Jesus
one day your mother, will see the child she let die.
The pain that felt and the cries was not heard
one day will be felt on judgment day
when that doctor will face the our all mighty King
our wonderful Lord indeed.
Copyright C Susan WALL 4-30-2014
Susan Wall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Cry Was Heard by Susan Wall )
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)