Silent Cry Was Heard
Little soul your external life has not begun
but the soul that is life surly is alive and well.
I don’t know why did your mother dwelled
on letting you die?
The screams you cried as that doctor began the
abortion blows my mind.
God did not let those cries go; He heard the very last cry.
Sweet child now you live in eternity Jesus
one day your mother, will see the child she let die.
The pain that felt and the cries was not heard
one day will be felt on judgment day
when that doctor will face the our all mighty King
our wonderful Lord indeed.
Copyright C Susan WALL 4-30-2014
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Cry Was Heard by Susan Wall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker