Silent in the clouds
Whispers seem to touch my hand, sounds of all who held my heart echo in
The bright blue.
The loss to bare is simply a cloud blooming it's beautiful grey in my darkest day
Falling from the humble abode I once called home, screeches bleed through
With the regret of leaving it unintended.
Time ticks to the pump of my heart, crashing hands in the glass
Leaves me with my most prolific scar
Where did you go?
Why did you say goodbye?
Every chance I see you in my dreams it just makes me want to die
When I lost you, I lost a tree to grow
A place to call home.
Now I stand at the base of my precipice
Looking back on the road tracked,
A meadow is my heaven, a chance to remember the beautiful blue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent in the clouds by Ray Barnett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta