Samin Jan Kakar
the exhausted day kept its head in the lap of peaceful night..
the quivering darkness filled its chest with the fresh breath…
the distant silence opened its dreamy eyes..
and the cryptic passion spoke to me in an intoxicating voice..
Author ~ Samin Jan
Samin Jan Kakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Passion by Samin Jan Kakar )
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari الاستاذ ياسر ن.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery