Samin Jan Kakar
the exhausted day kept its head in the lap of peaceful night..
the quivering darkness filled its chest with the fresh breath…
the distant silence opened its dreamy eyes..
and the cryptic passion spoke to me in an intoxicating voice..
Author ~ Samin Jan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Passion by Samin Jan Kakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney