Silent Satin Sadness
Just like pink satin in December, your pure white soul ill forever remember
Silently and ashamed I mourn once again, they took you away, again, can't win...
Not so much the pain of your absence
but of an innocent man served a 3 year sentence
such a great being, your heart has created
now part of me is stolen away too, my spirit vacated
so tears of remorse, guilt and regret
are the only emotions I am left with
I love you so tenderly like pink satin in December
But most of all the love we once shared, is now broken-
I'm forced to surrender
Eating away at my love each and every moment,
how we didn't see this coming, we were blinded by love
cuz we shoulda known it.
Hovering over us, our spirits still together
so hold my words close, while you read my last letter.
ash enslow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Satin Sadness by ash enslow )
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine