He is differ,
from the all.
when he come,
every one call
sitting at the back,
what a taller neck.
dirty shoe, wearing who
maths is a mystery,
but why likes the history,
a dreamy guy.
wow, watch this gawk,
what a lovely joke,
silly boy are not a deaf,
silly boy are nor a dumb,
he just waiting his time.
thats why he is mum.
(silly boy are not such silly as he appear)
by- adil khan
adil khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SILLY BOY by adil khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma