What is the darkness inside you?
Does it rise like bile in the back of your throat?
Choke, Choke, Choke.
Halting the brain matter in mid thought,
Until you can not seem to think,
Blink, Blink, Blink.
Insomnia, like a ghost greets you,
Terrible and awfully keen,
Scream, Scream, Scream.
Your heart laboriously beats,
With a thick sludge of panic,
Manic, Manic, Manic.
Are you caught in a dark web,
Tied and bound, and unable to make a sound?
Down, Down, Down.
Your falling deeper still,
In your lonesome pit of disrepair,
Despair, Despair, Despair.
How abhorrent this awful,
Sticky feeling comes in torrents,
Terror, Terror, Terror.
Aww, silly girl,
You should try to be less apathetic,
It makes you,
Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silly Girl by Amanda Bell )
- I wear a sweater now, The Princess
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
- My Description, Foster Teegarden
- Scared to love you, leanne royle
- Pain, leanne royle
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)