What is the darkness inside you?
Does it rise like bile in the back of your throat?
Choke, Choke, Choke.
Halting the brain matter in mid thought,
Until you can not seem to think,
Blink, Blink, Blink.
Insomnia, like a ghost greets you,
Terrible and awfully keen,
Scream, Scream, Scream.
Your heart laboriously beats,
With a thick sludge of panic,
Manic, Manic, Manic.
Are you caught in a dark web,
Tied and bound, and unable to make a sound?
Down, Down, Down.
Your falling deeper still,
In your lonesome pit of disrepair,
Despair, Despair, Despair.
How abhorrent this awful,
Sticky feeling comes in torrents,
Terror, Terror, Terror.
Aww, silly girl,
You should try to be less apathetic,
It makes you,
Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silly Girl by Amanda Bell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey