Evil that spreads from hand to hand.
Eyes of of fire
A stare that makes blood run cold.
Little Wight lies that becomes bigger and bigger.
Poison on the tip of a sharp dagger.
Infecting the blood as it cuts further in.
Never fails never falters.
That's sin my friend.
it will burn your soul.
Living on the wrong side of the road.
don't give in or that will be your brand new home.
Just a slight grin and the end is near.
Just one wrong step and it will swallow you whole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sin by Anastasia Rai )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley
- Hari Om, Bijay Kant Dubey
- सपना इतना..sapna itna, hasmukh amathalal