Evil that spreads from hand to hand.
Eyes of of fire
A stare that makes blood run cold.
Little Wight lies that becomes bigger and bigger.
Poison on the tip of a sharp dagger.
Infecting the blood as it cuts further in.
Never fails never falters.
That's sin my friend.
it will burn your soul.
Living on the wrong side of the road.
don't give in or that will be your brand new home.
Just a slight grin and the end is near.
Just one wrong step and it will swallow you whole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sin by Anastasia Rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Mother Malaysia, Paul Sebastian
- Food, Clothes And Drink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Let's Go, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Whiners, Edgar Albert Guest
- Down The Lanes Of August, Edgar Albert Guest
- Song Of The Many, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Jedge Of Bowie County, Edgar Albert Guest
- ‘Erbert's H'Opinion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest