RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Revealing answers become apparent when listening to another speak.
Inflections tend to sound sincere and they give away emotions that are
Tones heard above the words show strength of character and beauty of a
person's soul to another.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sincere Sounding by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Message From Heven, Clara Keiper
- Account for, Madrason writer
- Rural Hiding Raper, Albert Martin
- Noemer bepaald, Madrason writer
- Wind was high, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.