Sing to me
Sing to me.
Dear, sing to me.
This soul makes good
of music pure
and love and joy
are true to lure.
Sing to me
in fashion sweet
to the drum
of my heartbeat.
Love please sing
of graces true
and cherish me
my heart accrue.
Sing sonnets fair
and into god
my soul succumb.
Do not mourn
for I am gone
but sing me love
and blessed song.
Erica Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sing to me by Erica Francis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry