Is It Poetry
Sing To Me
Start to sing to me.
Like the expanding sky, could I but dream of.
The biggest of stars
if I could but see your brown eyes.
Love me and you and you I would love to sing of.
Long lost the spruce trees,
and your name is but night whispers the wind.
Exhausted my short life found purpose.
Like each hungry child my love only grows.
I love what I do not have.
You are so far away.
Letting go of the sunset, slowly it sinks.
However, at night the moon starts to rise.
The biggest of night time stars,
are when I look into your brown eyes.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sing To Me by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams