Is It Poetry
Sing To Me
Start to sing to me.
Like the expanding sky, could I but dream of.
The biggest of stars
if I could but see your brown eyes.
Love me and you and you I would love to sing of.
Long lost the spruce trees,
and your name is but night whispers the wind.
Exhausted my short life found purpose.
Like each hungry child my love only grows.
I love what I do not have.
You are so far away.
Letting go of the sunset, slowly it sinks.
However, at night the moon starts to rise.
The biggest of night time stars,
are when I look into your brown eyes.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sing To Me by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave