Singapore - The City I Dream To Visit
One of my cherished wishes is to visit the 'Lion City' of Singapore
It is a city where I have always dreamt to go for a tour.
A city so small in size but so huge in terms of achievement
And holds such a prominent place in the entire Asian continent.
It is a city that represents life, warmth and fun
And has established itself as a unique place under the Sun.
I always dream that someday I will visit this spectacular city
Though I do not know when I will get that golden opportunity.
Raja Basu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Singapore - The City I Dream To Visit by Raja Basu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker