Sins Nailed to the Cross
Jesus took all the sins of the world and nailed them to the cross.
Disarming all power and authorities,
This was his top priority.
To get rid of all impurity,
His gift of security,
Knowing through Him all sins had been forgiven.
That satan could never use our sins against us.
It was a given.
As long as we made an admission,
Admitting our sins to Him,
Our souls would be set free.
And, we would never be condemned.
As long as we confessed him to be, our personal savior,
He could forgive our sinful behavior.
That was nailed to the cross.
Colossians 2: 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sins Nailed to the Cross by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson