sisters are there to look up to u
even if u dont talk to them, they are there when u need them
sister can be younger than u or older than u.. the can be friends that act like your sister and u treat them as one.
sisters are true friends that u can talk to about anything..
they are a sibling to u even if they are not blood related to u..
i have many sisters manyly at a school i go to..
i have a dorm full of them.. some i may dislike
and some i wish they were my real sisters...
so yes i have sisters and i am their sister in returned
sisters are forever so dont let them go
cause once they are gone u have no one else in the world
who will listen to your problems..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sisters by sara perry )
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)