sisters are there to look up to u
even if u dont talk to them, they are there when u need them
sister can be younger than u or older than u.. the can be friends that act like your sister and u treat them as one.
sisters are true friends that u can talk to about anything..
they are a sibling to u even if they are not blood related to u..
i have many sisters manyly at a school i go to..
i have a dorm full of them.. some i may dislike
and some i wish they were my real sisters...
so yes i have sisters and i am their sister in returned
sisters are forever so dont let them go
cause once they are gone u have no one else in the world
who will listen to your problems..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sisters by sara perry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Adnate to the Funicle, Robert Ronnow
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes