Bijay Kant Dubey
Sivoaham Sivoaham Sivoaham
Sivoaham sivoaham sivoaham,
I am shiva, I am Shiva, I am Shiva,
Shiva am I, am I, am I,
I Shiva, Shiva I,
Shiva Shiva, I I,
Trying to see Shiva in me.
I Shiva, you Shiva, try to see Shiva in you
And you you not, Shiva are You,
I Shiva, you Shiva,
Shiva in me, Shiva in you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sivoaham Sivoaham Sivoaham by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- God!, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar
- A fling, Sebenzile Mamba
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba