Six More Haiku
This is a Haiku
A poetry form best left
In the cranium.
A good Haiku is
Very hard to write by a
Dumb person like me.
Sweet blossoms in spring
Bring very much happiness
Life renewed again.
The grass is so green
Soon it will turn very brown
This will make me blue.
Haiku not supposed
To rhyme but I will change that
For just this one time.
Haiku best left for
Oriental poet who
Thought the whole form up.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Six More Haiku by George Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari