Six More Haiku
This is a Haiku
A poetry form best left
In the cranium.
A good Haiku is
Very hard to write by a
Dumb person like me.
Sweet blossoms in spring
Bring very much happiness
Life renewed again.
The grass is so green
Soon it will turn very brown
This will make me blue.
Haiku not supposed
To rhyme but I will change that
For just this one time.
Haiku best left for
Oriental poet who
Thought the whole form up.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Six More Haiku by George Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Right Now, D.L. Aceves
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid
- Eureka Moments Lost In Noise, Terence G. Craddock
- *SOULFUL SILENCE, C. P. Sharma