RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silence stilling my mind, then like magic, I'm writing of things that I'm hearing through songs and rhythms being played by Storm.
Steady, balanced, totally in synch with thinking, etching words into my mind and feelings in my heart.
Precious moments spent in songs of the sixties.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sixties Songs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Let us feel the love, gajanan mishra
- Blind Owl, Nassy Fesharaki
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti