Size Doesn’t Matter
I never flatter
Size doesn’t matter!
We are so small but we have come this far
Because of our wisdom that knows no bar!
We are so small but we can understand God
Because we can make our mind extremely broad!
We are so small but we can win a zillion of hearts
Because we can be kind regardless of ifs and buts!
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Size Doesn’t Matter by Asif Andalib )
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra