Skippy the Frog
Skippy the frog alone on his pad,
Admiring his reflection as if his dad.
His frog legs are strong as he jumped so high,
Landing on a turtle he missed the fly.
Thomas the turtle, scared half to death,
As he plunged under the water with barely a breath.
Skippy the frog, laughing, as hard as he could,
Thinking Thomas the turle was a piece of wood.
But laughing at someone he had hurt,
Thomas the turtle ate green desert!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Skippy the Frog by Keith Foley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam
- har khel khel liya, Yashvardhan Goel
- Broken, Kerri Foxx
- Take Time, Proud SugarBoe
- Persian cat upon the fence, lee fones
- Tragedy at Nightfall, Kerri Foxx