Gbeti gaius Kafui
Slave of the truth
Now am a slave because of the truth.
The truth on which everybody can trace their root.
Now everybody is against me.
Because i chose to serve you, they plan to meet me boot to boot.
And tooth for a tooth.
Everybody hates me.
I never mind cos i know that is what its gonna be.
At times many forget their source of healing.they forget their source of liberty and they forget their source of laughter.
I know mine and i know its from you.
If i may ask, where do you get yours from?
Let them crucify me.
Let them do as they wish because i chose to serve you.
I know am on the right side.
Am on the side of the known truth kept as secrete by men of stone and iron hearts.
The known secret is love.
Based on it the world was created.
Let love one another.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slave of the truth by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma
- A Love Mathematics, Ebi Robert
- Ne emer tee drejtesise, skender iljaz braka