varsha santosh vyas
Let the night sleep,
sleep for ever deep,
with the night I sleep
univers will also sleep,
Plants and trees,
Birds and bees,
Stars and moon,
have to sleep very soon!
Fruits and flowers,
joy and showers ,
will also sleepwith me.
while I'm sleeping m pure, sure, peace and noble.
why my body is asleep awake my souls and I keep.
Sleep akin toh death but death akin to sleep?
let the night sleep,
sleep for ever deep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleep by varsha santosh vyas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas