While the night sleeps..
On my arms like a baby..;
And.. the dream is waving me..
Over the plains of thorns,
And..I vainly drag the tears on
I was bleeding the poems vainly
From flanks of the night..
And..the dream becomes black wall!
In any a new dress, will the day wake up..? !
While the days are narrow..
And..there is no cilia to the land
To prevent road dust..! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleeping Night by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky