Sleepless nights I do have,
Wishing my Erin was still alive.
Don't want to accept this mortal fact,
Someone I love could be gone like that.
Know one knows the twist of fate,
The stronger my love the stronger my hate.
Who's to hate - the boy she loved -
His car did crash - she's now above.
We must turn from what we see,
Go to God, and let things be.
No time to hate, no time to grieve,
For all is well when we believe.
Belief is nice, faith is stronger-
Understanding Love will take us longer.
As hard as it is and as long as it takes,
We must push through - broken heart aches.
For we know, there's work to be done,
Lets prepair ourselves for all to be - One.
One with God one with Thee,
One in Christ come talk with me.
Bring your blessings bring your praise,
Bring your self, your faith must raise.
Keith Foley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleepless by Keith Foley )
- MODERN CROOK: DARK SECRET SOCIETY, Dominic George
- THE UNSUNG SIDE OF MAGIC (Acrostic poem:.., Dominic George
- DEVASTATED MOTHER, Dominic George
- CLOWN'S SNEER, Dominic George
- THE IRK CRY OF A LONELY GHOUL, Dominic George
- The Whole Wide World, Margaret Alice Second
- Chili con carne in september, Madrason writer
- IN SINS BONDAGE, Dominic George
- HOMO SAPIEN: PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY, Dominic George
- Discipline and decorum., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)