Sleepless nights I do have,
Wishing my Erin was still alive.
Don't want to accept this mortal fact,
Someone I love could be gone like that.
Know one knows the twist of fate,
The stronger my love the stronger my hate.
Who's to hate - the boy she loved -
His car did crash - she's now above.
We must turn from what we see,
Go to God, and let things be.
No time to hate, no time to grieve,
For all is well when we believe.
Belief is nice, faith is stronger-
Understanding Love will take us longer.
As hard as it is and as long as it takes,
We must push through - broken heart aches.
For we know, there's work to be done,
Lets prepair ourselves for all to be - One.
One with God one with Thee,
One in Christ come talk with me.
Bring your blessings bring your praise,
Bring your self, your faith must raise.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleepless by Keith Foley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Sun Exposed, Prasad Natarajan
- Libra Scale, Kewayne Wadley
- To Kill Another Man, Randy McClave
- the sun left a souvenir, signed and ever.., Mandolyn ...
- A Birdlime., Tony Adah
- Cycle, Shannon Malone
- The Little cat., Tony Adah
- Time Away, Larry Ninas
- A Wish, Muhammad Shafi Lone
- The telling Effect of Visual Spell, rajendran muthiah