Spicy slippery slopes inhabit my ebony arms,
And my legs live with the inhabitants in armies
Of the immediate surroundings,
Carefully they survey and forecast with the forts
Blasting at the raiders and their crewmen.
Grim hazards face feverish ways offering some
The abundant helping hands, swearing
Their religion is the best,
Feeling the emotions of a day in doubt.
My life exceeds the lives of the evil men,
Goodness expunges the ease of the heat,
The easiness is extremely armed with difficulties.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slopes by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp