That smile is for the
Love that you showed me,
That smile is for the happiness
That we shared throuh the days and nights.
That smile is for the laughs we shared
When our lips went different ways.
That smile is for the days behind
When we had so much fun,
And that smile is for the trials we fought...
until when we were done.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (smile by lisa moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar