Witness Khosi Ntshangase
It is in my smile..
Right in my smile..
Do you see it?
I see it all the time
In my adversities...I still smile
In my clothes..I cannot be defined
In my smile...I can be defined
As my smile soothes thy heart
As my smile wipes your tears
As my smile gives you hope
As my smile gives you love
It cannot be that awful...
Smile with me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile by Witness Khosi Ntshangase )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith
- Emotions, toju peppeh
- 23, Dean Meredith