Smiles To Dreamland.
If by any chance, through my singing
That for sure l know might not be the best
The world has been waiting
To hear but instead enlighten an unhappy soul
And rekindle the spirit of thine kindreth,
Then l shall not sing in vain!
Moonshine magic is in the air tonight
And l know my dreams will be bright
After such a beautiful moment at the Norway House!
Their smiles will follow me to dreamland;
The thunderous applause and the ovation l hear
As before l left the stage that was so grand
And seeing one or two of them shade a tear
Oh sweet mbira music...
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiles To Dreamland. by Tafadzwa Matamba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam