Smiling Angel Kiss My Lips
Smiling Angel you could never be mine
Should I curse myself or my destiny?
Losing you feels so terrible
I am not playing any games.
My heart is not a playground where I would play games
I am not joking, I am serious.
Honestly, I feel terribly sad
As if I am left with no place in this world
How should I scream about my feelings?
In pain I am as I feel like screaming my heart out.
Always was so obsessed about you
My obsession was for you since I wanted to reach for your love
As I wished my life to be forever with you
Still, I am not rich and probably will never become rich in wealth
Only thing I can say is that I sometimes wish that you do come back to me
Simply wish to kiss you with my lips till my end and be with you forever.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiling Angel Kiss My Lips by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Alive, Cigeng Zhang
- There it Goes, Vera Sidhwa
- A Date With Fate, Noah Body
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)