Smiling Angel Kiss My Lips
Smiling Angel you could never be mine
Should I curse myself or my destiny?
Losing you feels so terrible
I am not playing any games.
My heart is not a playground where I would play games
I am not joking, I am serious.
Honestly, I feel terribly sad
As if I am left with no place in this world
How should I scream about my feelings?
In pain I am as I feel like screaming my heart out.
Always was so obsessed about you
My obsession was for you since I wanted to reach for your love
As I wished my life to be forever with you
Still, I am not rich and probably will never become rich in wealth
Only thing I can say is that I sometimes wish that you do come back to me
Simply wish to kiss you with my lips till my end and be with you forever.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiling Angel Kiss My Lips by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner