Smiling Angel Kiss My Lips
Smiling Angel you could never be mine
Should I curse myself or my destiny?
Losing you feels so terrible
I am not playing any games.
My heart is not a playground where I would play games
I am not joking, I am serious.
Honestly, I feel terribly sad
As if I am left with no place in this world
How should I scream about my feelings?
In pain I am as I feel like screaming my heart out.
Always was so obsessed about you
My obsession was for you since I wanted to reach for your love
As I wished my life to be forever with you
Still, I am not rich and probably will never become rich in wealth
Only thing I can say is that I sometimes wish that you do come back to me
Simply wish to kiss you with my lips till my end and be with you forever.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiling Angel Kiss My Lips by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Bird's View - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak