Captain Cur (England)
Snake Bite Charms, satirical poems
Selfishness and stupidity
tend to be our guides
sarcastic deft acridity
laughing by their side.
Stubbornly ingrained self-meanings
conceived with intestinal blight
garish inscriptions beaming
as we impose audacious rites.
An enigma unto ourselves
predacious, willful as a shark,
persona's forward leaning cleft
snake bite charms that strike the mark.
Mankind's cruel cellular divide
cancers replicating crime
our hearts wretched, open, naked, wide
relentless unforgiving time.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.