Subbaraman N V
SNAKES AND MEN
Snakes and men nature's creation
Nothing created sans purpose of action
All to coexist with mutual appreciation
Alas! Many work for mutual destruction!
Survival of the fittest law of nature
Not for humans to make it a structure
To help each other and start nurture
Sure paves the path for glorious future!
Pity it is to see the stronger
Sit in judgement over the weaker
Brutal strength makes the other poorer
Keeps lives in agony or destroy altogether!
Man and serpant wonders of creation
Funny it is both in constant fears
Trying to provoke others extinction
Stronger is the man puts snakes in tears!
Lovely serpant made molehill its home
Made its young one sleep in foam
Taught its toddlings prey and roam
Fell the evil eyes right on this zone!
Fear and panic razed the molehill to the ground
Parent snakes on return from the round
To their horror and sorrow razed home they found
And dead were their offsprings with misery around!
Living in harmony all with nature
Peaceful coexistence high in stature
All living and let living without torture
How to ensure for a glorious future!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SNAKES AND MEN by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera