Edward Kofi Louis
Snares, sears, nears, are, era, ears, as, an, seas, ran, snare;
And like a threshing-sledge dragging the mire,
But the rattle of the spear is all that i do hear around me.
White hair, black hair and coloured hair!
The deep boils like a caldron;
But my ears heard of you and now,
My own eyes have seen you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snares by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tabernacle, Emily Warn
- My Other at Another's, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Victims!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sideline, Edward Kofi Louis
- TRANSMUTATION, Satish Verma
- A GOOD LUCK حظا طيبا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- For Sure, Electric Lady
- Outlined, Edward Kofi Louis
- The sun is being seen, gajanan mishra
- Routes, Phil Soar