Snowy Owl - Lincoln Park Zoo
Call me one happy snowy owl,
Outside at the Lincoln Park Zoo,
As arctic sub zero winds howl,
Freezing Chicago through and through.
Perched on high in my habitat,
Warm in my snowy feathered cloak.
The lack of humans, I muse that
'Tis time for how cold is it joke.
'Too cold, too cold, ' humans complain.
'It is so cold, ' humans do shout.
And these words form an icy chain.
Each such complaint must be thawed out.
Come visit me when super cold.
Stop complaining - be super bold.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snowy Owl - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis
- आंबो अजा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Voice of Struggle, Thomas Lions
- school, Parth17 Bhatia
- I don't deserve, Priscilla Rose
- The Tide is Coming In!, David Lewis Paget
- Past the Point of Pain, Kathy Liu