So Called Friend
You called yourself
A True friend
But you were never there
When I am down
You gave me some stupid advice
You never gave me some real help at all
When the waves are so high
And the ocean is too deep
You where never there to save me...
When am feeling left out
And when lightning tried to hit..
You were only there standing
And pretending nothing is wrong
You just let the rain pour down on me...
Let the fire burn me alive
Let me fade away..
While you were there shining like a star..
You are not a so called friend
You fooled me for the one last time
You just used me...
You pull me down...
While I was there pulling you up...
Such a so called friend
A sweet pretender
A great player...
Just all numbness
Doesn't care what I feel..
I will just give you my kiss goodnight
And one last hug..
'Cause I am not coming back
Of being your so called friend
Karima Puzon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Called Friend by Karima Puzon )
- King Serpentine, Gaurav Juyal
- The clouds and the child, Thampi KEE
- To My Princess, Abekah Emmanuel
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The God gives, hasmukh amathalal
- Small fishes, Melikhaya Zagagana
- When you're old, JJ Evendon
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Identification of a Rat by Act, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Walk, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Bush, My Lover, William Henry Ogilvie
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)