So Called Friend
You called yourself
A True friend
But you were never there
When I am down
You gave me some stupid advice
You never gave me some real help at all
When the waves are so high
And the ocean is too deep
You where never there to save me...
When am feeling left out
And when lightning tried to hit..
You were only there standing
And pretending nothing is wrong
You just let the rain pour down on me...
Let the fire burn me alive
Let me fade away..
While you were there shining like a star..
You are not a so called friend
You fooled me for the one last time
You just used me...
You pull me down...
While I was there pulling you up...
Such a so called friend
A sweet pretender
A great player...
Just all numbness
Doesn't care what I feel..
I will just give you my kiss goodnight
And one last hug..
'Cause I am not coming back
Of being your so called friend
Karima Puzon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Called Friend by Karima Puzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 66, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Request, Frieda Risvold
- Khwab martay nhi! ~(inspired) ~, Shahzia Batool
- Deep Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Will never ask for more than this..., Alok Singhal
- Circumventing Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Morning, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka