I've never loved a man who stopped loving me back,
So forgive me please if I seem too taken aback.
I sense your attempts at hiding true feelings away,
But there's so much said from the things you don't say.
There's no one to blame when the feelings go wrong,
Sometimes fate just won't let two belong.
Now I'm so sick of songs, so tired of tears,
Done with wishing your heart was still here.
It was a beautiful fairtytale but too short, too soon.
Felt like one second ago I was still over the moon.
All of a sudden the stars starting burning and fell to the earth,
Will we still fight for what this is worth?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (So sick by Jen Eva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson