I've never loved a man who stopped loving me back,
So forgive me please if I seem too taken aback.
I sense your attempts at hiding true feelings away,
But there's so much said from the things you don't say.
There's no one to blame when the feelings go wrong,
Sometimes fate just won't let two belong.
Now I'm so sick of songs, so tired of tears,
Done with wishing your heart was still here.
It was a beautiful fairtytale but too short, too soon.
Felt like one second ago I was still over the moon.
All of a sudden the stars starting burning and fell to the earth,
Will we still fight for what this is worth?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (So sick by Jen Eva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis