So Very Dear
Sister, is a friend so very dear
A sister is dearest of all.
A sister protects a brother and always cares
This life is made beautiful by the presence of a sister
A sister is so lovely, since she always does care
Is the understanding shared, between a brother and a sister.
Special is this bond which can never ever be broken
So always cherish this relation
This relation between a brother and sister is pure
Purest, is this beautiful bond shared.
Beautiful is this bond, which is never to be broken
A brother and a sister are dear, very dear to each other.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Very Dear by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate