Cute Faces International
SO WEAK, YET STRONG
1. Who says I am weak
Who says I am feeble
Who says my bones are tender
Who says my teeth cannot chew bones
Let the weak say I am strong, yes the strength of the
Lord is made perfect in my weakness, so who says I am weak.
2. Have you not heard?
Have you not seen?
Have you not noticed that the Lord gives strength to the weak,
and makes their feet strong.
Yes, in faith is my strength
In his name I am fortified
In his blood I am shielded, so who says I am weak
3. Have you not heard that I can do
All things through him who gives me strength
Have you not seen that those who wait on him shall always renew their strength.
Are you weak?
Do you feel feeble?
Do you feel tender and fragile?
Then wait on God for strength, wait on him for his counsel
Wait on him for his laughter for the joy of the Lord is always your strength
Keep, Keep and K E E P his joy alive forevermore
Cute Faces International's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SO WEAK, YET STRONG by Cute Faces International )
- Willing To Able To Do Your Best, Ronell Warren Alman
- When Tears Will Fall, Eleonor Santiago
- Seeing Answers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 7, ramesh rai
- Downside Up?, Von Kimball Barney
- And grace, hasmukh amathalal
- Doubts emerge, hasmukh amathalal
- A little girl's eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- A ship, hasmukh amathalal
- The Daughter of the Earth- 22, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)