I may be an Arab,
But it doesn't mean
I am a terroist.
My head may be covered,
But that doesn't make me
Different from the rest of the people.
I am doing what's right for me.
I am a regular person like you.
You wear perfume to smell good.
You style your hair for your outfits.
You wear make-up to be beautiful.
I wear perfume to smell good.
I style my hijab with my outfits.
I wear make-up to look nice for myself.
I am not here to please anyone.
Life didn't come with instructions.
You are doing what makes
I do what makes me comfortable.
I am making God happy.
I am doing what he wants.
You pray everyday.
I pray everyday.
We may be different religions,
But we are all to be treated equally and fair.
If you don't like the person,
Don't talk to them.
Leave your haters behind you,
Leave your loved ones first.
They who matters to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~So What~ by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas