SOLITARY FRIDAY EVE..............
As usual june's days, scorching waves
Sometime the thunder air blaze.
The blue sky is going to blind
But the black clouds going kind.
The condensed vapor roaring,
To make the earth's surface souring.
The wind is swinging its chilled scent,
Making my mind to drink up-to its end.
Different moths of same size are whispering,
Around my five direction their day's activities.
The current page is gazing me with sympathy,
The beside one is dancing to please it's neighbor.
My finger running tightly over my pen,
But my thought is going to an end.
There is no one except the moon hidden, by the cloud.
and my feelings peeking out of
my blood and mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (SOLITARY FRIDAY EVE.............. by anshuman gautam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra