RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sololy Penetrating Peace
Dreaming of another land in another dimension where
I'm never sick again, being plied with the best of
Fearing nothing, taking steps to become famous and
wealthy, joining and walking finally into a sunrise
instead of eternal sunsets.
Totally being appreciated and woven into quilts of
exasperating stances left in life's quarters.
Taking back streets as sun shines all over me,
skipping into the essence of my being.
Solidly and sololy, penetrating the peace I know
will be coming over me with showers of glistening
fireworks and nothing marring the beautiful works
of my mind.
Thankful for the energy filling me even as I sit
here feeling so sick, yet the energy is taking me
finally into episodes of beautiful talent, leaving
me in fantasies of imagination.
Always staying in the presence of my being, wallowing
constantly in the peace of our Lord, and never
betraying any faith I may still have.
So many differences coming together with the liberty
and freedom of honest truthfulness.
Completing the one-time effervescent life that has
been mine since being born into this world.
(12: 50 p.m. - 2/3/14)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sololy Penetrating Peace by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Unbearable, Lilly Emery
- My Childhood poem-3, soulful heart
- Nature Expresses Itself, Rohit Sapra
- I sold myself, Asma Riaz Khan
- Beauty, narasanna n narasanna n
- This Week's Spread, Jim Creston
- The Other Side, David Harris
- Come! Let's make it happen, Asma Riaz Khan
- O Beija-flor, Von Kimball Barney
- A Sincere Apology, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)