RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sololy Penetrating Peace
Dreaming of another land in another dimension where
I'm never sick again, being plied with the best of
Fearing nothing, taking steps to become famous and
wealthy, joining and walking finally into a sunrise
instead of eternal sunsets.
Totally being appreciated and woven into quilts of
exasperating stances left in life's quarters.
Taking back streets as sun shines all over me,
skipping into the essence of my being.
Solidly and sololy, penetrating the peace I know
will be coming over me with showers of glistening
fireworks and nothing marring the beautiful works
of my mind.
Thankful for the energy filling me even as I sit
here feeling so sick, yet the energy is taking me
finally into episodes of beautiful talent, leaving
me in fantasies of imagination.
Always staying in the presence of my being, wallowing
constantly in the peace of our Lord, and never
betraying any faith I may still have.
So many differences coming together with the liberty
and freedom of honest truthfulness.
Completing the one-time effervescent life that has
been mine since being born into this world.
(12: 50 p.m. - 2/3/14)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sololy Penetrating Peace by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey