Amelia Evelyn White
Some people are good,
Some people are bad.
Some people care
Some people love,
Some people hate.
Some people will give
Some people are rich,
Some people are poor.
Some people have
Some people can see,
Some people are blind.
Some people hear
Some people are saved,
Some people are lost.
Some people will go to Heaven
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some People by Amelia Evelyn White )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bigger Than His Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn In Sussex, Radclyffe Hall
- Another's Gentle Whisper, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Boy's Adventure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Christmas Box, Edgar Albert Guest
- Next Of Kin, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Honor Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Years And New, Edgar Albert Guest
- She Powders Her Nose, Edgar Albert Guest