Someone Is Always In Charge
for instance the driver of this car
whose name we do not know
whose life story we do not
we are inside this car
and we do not know the mechanics
the name of its part
and how it functions
what is important is that
we will be here only for a short while
since we have an office, a home,
or any place
for a destination
we know what to do, when we arrive there
we pay what is due, then we go out of the car
and that is the end of that Someone
who has taken charge of our life
only for that moment.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.