sometimes i wonder why you like me?
why you want to be with me?
why you say you love me?
sometimes i wonder if you do love me?
sometimes i wonder if you care?
if you so happen to care why?
sometimes i wonder if i trust you?
sometimes i wonder if you trust me?
sometimes i wonder if there is such a thing as trust?
sometimes i wonder if poeple are honest?
honest about what they feel and who they feel it for?
sometimes i wonder what i feel?
sometimes i wonder if i really feel at all?
we live in a world were there are words and meanings,
but they merge together and then what do they mean?
Sammantha Altebaumer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometime's by Sammantha Altebaumer )
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Vermilion Tears, Foster Teegarden
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Goals, douglas scotney
- The Amateur Poet Drives to his First Poe.., Daniel Brick
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)