Sometime something works.....
When i got something,
for me it was just a crazy sting...
Which staired me up for a start,
which made me grow as i a part,
risind from fallen standerds,
shining and emerging together,
now it only catchin and catching a head further...
When i got something....
I all though realised,
enjoyed it and make it wise,
keepet it with goals with in,
even tied with circles and rings created me and emerged with in....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometime something works..... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui