Sometimes...Sometimes I fail to express my feelings
to tell you how hurt I am, how betrayed I feel
sometimes, I can't find words to express the pain in my heart..
when tears fill my eyes, when words fail
when my world seems to be falling apart...
its that time when I need u the most..
although you can't solve my problems
your presence means a lot to me...
Its those emotional moments when I just need a hug
A shoulder to lean, someone to rely on.
Someone to tell me that'everything will be 'ok'
Sometimes I wonder...
if you still think of me the way I think of you.
If you still care about me, the way I still care about you
if the memories we share comfort you, the way they do to me...
if I actually mean a thing to you...
And then I realize that you have moved on
and the only thing I have left are memories...
I should also do the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes... by Roezeay Dee )
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Interior Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Set a date, hasmukh amathalal
- Mandela, Gary Corseri
- In my own idea, gajanan mishra
- Sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- It's on Sale, Doug Jones
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)