Sometimes...Sometimes I fail to express my feelings
to tell you how hurt I am, how betrayed I feel
sometimes, I can't find words to express the pain in my heart..
when tears fill my eyes, when words fail
when my world seems to be falling apart...
its that time when I need u the most..
although you can't solve my problems
your presence means a lot to me...
Its those emotional moments when I just need a hug
A shoulder to lean, someone to rely on.
Someone to tell me that'everything will be 'ok'
Sometimes I wonder...
if you still think of me the way I think of you.
If you still care about me, the way I still care about you
if the memories we share comfort you, the way they do to me...
if I actually mean a thing to you...
And then I realize that you have moved on
and the only thing I have left are memories...
I should also do the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes... by Roezeay Dee )
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
- I want eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Against A Stone, Edward Kofi Louis
- Master of Plaster, Tom Higgins
- Tread, thread!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Father Dearest., Tom Higgins
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)