Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself.
Sometimes i want to be alone.
Sometimes I feel like I should push you away.
Just to see if you would go.
Sometimes I want you to leave
just to see if you like it more away...
Sometimes I wanna tell you everything,
but I don't want you to judge me.
Sometimes I wanna hold your hand,
but I'm scared you'll let mines go.
Sometimes I wanna tell you how much I like you..
But I'm afraid you wouldn't wanna know.
Sometimes I wanna treat you good,
but I'm afraid you'd take advantage,
sometimes I wanna give you all of me,
But I don't think you want the challenge
Sometimes I want you to be mines,
but I think you'd be better with someone else.
Sometimes I need you more then ever,
but I'm afraid to ask for help.
Sometimes I wanna call your phone,
but I'm afraid that you'd be busy.
Sometimes I wish you'd walk past,
but I'd assume that you'd just miss me.
Sometimes I wanna run to you
But I'm scared I wouldn't find you
Sometimes I wanna kiss you
But are you really mines to?
Sometimes I want you to believe in me
But I'm scared you'll doubt me
Sometimes I want you to stay
But I don't think you care about me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Vanessa Mercado )
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 3, Frank Avon
- Being Enlightened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 2, Frank Avon
- Unanswerable 1, Frank Avon
- As wrong as right, Cee Bea
- Incense On Fire, sallam yassin
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
- Remaining In The Shadows, brandy taffner
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns