Sometimes it passes by you and you don't give it a chance!
Sometimes you see right through it, without the sweetest dance!
Sometimes you believe in dreams, without the thought of showing!
Somehow it burns your wings, with no hopes of growing!
Sometimes you need to believe, with faith and moral dignity!
Sometimes you need to breath, with thoughts of sweet serenity!
Misky Rae's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Misky Rae )
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
- The Only Key, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- A cry from a child, Zintle Groepe
- Hope Again., Tracee Olga
- If, Zintle Groepe
- Look at eyes! ! !, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Lob, Edward Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)